Executive Employment Lawyer Engages WSI For Web Development and SEO
Robert Adelson, Esq., a well-known Boston business and contracts law attorney has engaged with WSI for SEO services for his executive employment law practice. For over 20 years, Attorney Adelson has provided his clients with outstanding legal representation in areas of employment agreement, executive compensation, equity and separation matters.
A frequent speaker and author, Rob has written numerous articles in the areas of employment agreements, non-competes and restrictive covenants, compensation, stock, stock options and executive equity terms.
His articles have been published in The Culpepper Letter, Family Business, Boston Business Journal, Genetic Engineering News and Mass High Tech: The Journal of New England Technology. In addition, Rob’s work as an executive employment attorney in Boston has been recognized in the Boston Globe, the Boston Herald and other publications.
The goal of the WSI engagement is lead generation. WSI conducted a careful analysis of the web presence and digital marketing activities performed by his previous marketing providers. The results showed that he has a 12-page responsive website, a 70-page older non-mobile-friendly website, a free WordPress blog with hundreds of pages, a Findlaw profile and four highlights, and a monthly e-newsletter campaign that drives traffic to the WordPress blog.
There was much duplicate content on these web properties and a strategy for content marketing, link building and driving website traffic was lacking.
WSI’s digital marketing solution:
– Rebuild the 70-page website into a NEW responsive website that complies with Google’s mobile friendly standards. Responsive websites enjoy improved Google search results rankings.
– Redirect the 12 page responsive website to the new website, preserving the links.
– Duplicate content was cleaned up.
– Next, perform comprehensive keyword research on the subject of executive employment and selected specific keywords that were then mapped to the relevant pages of the website.
The keywords focus on what Attorney Adelson does, as well as what he is, i.e., executive employment lawyer.
– Employ advanced on-page optimization techniques. The pages were optimized for the selected keywords and their stems. Here are several examples of keywords that have been optimized on the executiveemploymentattorney.com site:
With the on-page optimization complete, the SEO will now focus on improving the popularity of the new SEO pages through a comprehensive content marketing and local SEO program.
The off-page SEO program will include registering the website in local business directories, posting on its Google+ page, writing new articles, posting Rob’s speaker slides on Slideshare, and increasing his positive customer reviews. In addition, monthly blog posts will be written and syndicated to blogs established on the popular blogging platforms Tumblr, WordPress, Blogger, and Weebly. Monthly newsletters will include landing pages on the website to drive traffic to the website.
Each month of the SEO implementation will be monitored and carefully tracked. Key metrics that will be measured each month include links, rankings, organic visits and leads from organic visitors. We expect to achieve significantly increased lead generation rates from these SEO efforts.
This blog post is originally published on http://www.thewsitouch.com/executive-employment-lawyer-engages-wsi-web-development-seo/